Thursday, September 29, 2011

Family Geneology

From this day forth I will be changing my Blog for it will become a blog focused only on my Geneology Research, Search, Idea's, tips etc... My adventures and travels in my continued Search seeking my family.  This has been a passion of mine now for about two years.  Now I have plenty of information and it is time to start sorting and sifting through all the information I have gathered.  I am working on two ways of documenting and saving my information.  1.  Scrap books made in issues of each portion of the family.  2.  Scan, Save and Record all information from the Scrap book and place it on a Disc as a back up for the future generation's for he family needs to be documented for it has very deep Roots in the Wonderful Little State in America called Delaware.  So As i go along with this process I will share my journeys, heartbreak, travels, documents and of course photo's of my adventures to grave yards, Historical Archives, Libraries etc....  Hope you enjoy for I love this hobby which has made me closer to God and a new found love for my home state.  God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment